All About Butterbean


Kids' toys do not have to be "cutesy" or
complicated to be fun. Butterbean soft blocks are simple and stylish, making them a great toy for all ages of young children. Soft, squishable blocks in favorite colors are fun and safe at the same time!

Bold graphics, bright colors, sounds and textures all help babies develop their senses without overloading them with the bells and whistles of mass-produced toys.

I'm an art lover with a B.A. in fabric sculpture and design. I love modern designs in unique colors to create my soft baby blocks. Whether at play or at rest, they are pleasing to the eye!











Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Michael Miller's "Antiquity" Collection

I'm so excited about Michael Miller's new collection of cotton prints called "Antiquity!"

His color palette is so subtle and pretty - muted shades of blue, pink and linen brown. Of course, his interpretations are zirconium, plum and "candlelight" (my favorite).

Damask is a staple print of his, but with this collection he adds quatrefoils, ancient script, crowns and some paisley, too.

I'm usually drawn to bright colors and lots of contrast, but lately I've been so drawn to romantic purples, pinks and grays. This new Antiquity collection falls right into that niche! I can't wait to incorporate some of these into new block sets. Already getting ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment